Thursday, December 18, 2014

Dec. 16                Bay Point marina


Everyone slept in again trying to catch up on all our 6 am getups. The girls worked on packing their suitcases.  We went to Bayou on The Beach for lunch and again ate oysters, Who Dat shrimp and muffalota. Tammy, Brenda and Diana wanted to go to the beach cause this was the warmest day so far, 72’.  We dropped them off and Roy and I headed back to the boat.  We barely got to the boat and they called to come and get them that they were freezing. I left Roy at the boat and the girls went back to Pier Park shopping.  We did not get back to the boat till 6 pm.  I think they ran out of money. We emptied all of the leftovers out of the fridge and that was our dinner.   They finished packing and laughing.  We went to bed and I think they stayed up till 4 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment